28 January 2011

FOOTBALL ESPANA

Diego Forlan, Atletico Madrid striker, confirmed today that Miguel Angel Gil Marin, CEO of the club on Monday rejected an offer from Real Madrid and said he would "love" to fulfill his contract with Atletico, with who has signed until 2013
"I have renewed, I have a contract and are always rumors. In this case, what is certain is that Real Madrid on Monday called on Gil MarĂ­n, he said, and Miguel Angel Gil rejected the offer they made. He spoke to my agent to tell what had happened and was there, he refused the offer and there was nothing, "he said. online football

The gunman, who said "no" has been offered to Real Madrid, said he had no feeling of living his last months at Atletico: "It's the press that I sought out what I want to go I . I have a contract, I'm fine, very comfortable, I have my home here and at no time was I went through football england

I would love to fulfill the contract, always said. Obviously, you know how this is football and the twists and turns you have, football england always my idea was to fulfill my contract.online football The quality of life I have here, my friends and my time makes you feel more and more comfortable, "he continued. play football

"I'm fine here. play football I will not talk about my future, as always, whatever he says is misunderstood. You try to be as honest as possible, who knows me knows how I feel, I have a contract with Atletico Madrid I want out of this situation and I hope we qualify for the Champions League, "he added. football games


He stressed his commitment to the athlete: football england "I am very calm. My commitment has always been the same, has not changed. I've had bad times and that does not mean that my commitment is less. Quite the contrary. I always try to remove the parties, making the most goals and the team to win so you can take a lot better. When you win, the day to day it goes better.soccer games


"Then when the results are not given, this is where problems come and see that your own performance is not as expected. Obviously trying to look for any side which is the reason. And the only reason is that sometimes you have good performance and sometimes bad. Nothing more, online football

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, do you have a Twitter page that I may follow? Thanks

    Grassroots football

    ReplyDelete